Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Has anyone lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks if so please answer?

I need to lose 10 pounds before Wrestling in 2 weeks . Please help .. Only answer if you've lost this much weight as fast as I want to lose it . I dont have months to do this I have 2WEEKS!!! so pleasseeee help

Favorite Answer

Ive lost 5 pounds in a week so its possible just 5 each week

Yes I have it's called the military diet a fast way to lose up to 15 lbs I lost 12 first time I did it. Just google it, it's a stricken diet for 3 days but very affective if done right

Source(s): Personal experience

I know a lot of people who have lost 10+ lbs in 12 days.... It's the meal and exercise plan I'm doing right now. If you want to check it out, go to tonedvanity.tumblr.com and you can get more info. It's only 10 bucks and part of the money goes to charity. Good luck!! :)

Yes people can lose more than 15 in a week by eating healthy meals and blending vegetables and fruits in a fruit blender that keeps you full and energized and helps burn calories. That's how people lose up to a pound or more a day and its healthy.

Source(s): Look up the life regenerater on YouTube he's like a God of health.