Will doing a spell to break a spell help if someone else is also doing work?

So recently, someone put a spell on a person in my life, and I have been working with a psychic to help remove that spell. She is doing it for free. However, I have a gut instinct that I should try and break this spell as well and do some candle work. What I found is to put a black candle in a bowl of water and concentrate on the spell being broken etc, and when the flame hits the water the spell will be broken. However, when I asked the woman if I should do this as well as what she is already doing, she said that if I do it then her prayers etc wont work... is this true? or do you think I should do it because it might help speed things along? Any spiritual advice would be great thanks!

Favorite Answer

The best way to break a spell permanently is to realize the spells work because we believe they work. The mind makes them real. By simply not believing in it, you will not be bound by it.

• Jackie

Crystal balls, tarot cards, barcodes, tattoos, talismans, masks, skulls, amulets, etc. attract demons. Demons never do good. Casting spells is asking demons for help. To break any curse, pray slowly the Psalm "the Lord is my light and my salvation" 40 times a day for 40 straight days. That's 1600 times in total. Also, if you're in any trouble, scream: JESUS ! Ask Greek Orthodox priest to help you out (blessing your house, etc.) Most dreams and thoughts are from demons. Sleep paralysis is stopped if you scream: JESUS!

Quit practicing witchcraft, repent, and rebuke all devils in the name of Jesus Christ.

maybe you should go outside. into the fresh air. where theres sunlight and nice things. please?

NO