Do libras live in regret?

Most of my libra friends ( males) seem to regret past loves that they dumped, do libras ever get over past loves that they dumped?

• B
    Favorite Answer

Not usually. Libras, like myself, turn every relationship into a lesson. The easiest way to get over someone is to replace them. So if we break up with someone, we'll probably go right out and get someone else if we didn't have one waiting already. Once we get enough feelings for the other person, we forget all about our past lover(s) and we're completely moved on.

BUT yes, it's true. We do find it hard to leave once we're already IN the relationship long-term. We've already fallen so hard for them, but like I said.. Once we get someone else, forget it.

I'm not a Libra but I know quite a few of them and I would say no. If they wanted that person back with their charming ways it's likely they would get them back anyway and if they didn't they would just move on and find someone else. I notice Libras are very positive people, always looking on the bright side of life and not giving up easily, I don't agree with all of the personality traits (for example sometimes I find them a little manipulative and fake) but I must admit being a sag I admire the other qualities they have.

Libra refers to their Sun sign.

Sun in Libra (born late Sept. to late Oct.)

Sun has nothing to do with our relationships or our emotions, so you are barking up the wrong tree.

It's like asking me how to make apple juice out of oranges.

You need to look at their Venus (relationship behaviors) and Moon (emotional behaviors) to see if the person hangs onto old baggage.

Look at the sign these planets are in, the house they are in, and especially consider whatever "aspects" other planets might make to Moon or Venus.

Fixed signs (if either Moon and Venus are in a Fixed sign) tend to hang onto the past.

Air signs (which their Sun is, but Sun is only how we need to be IF we are going to feel whole and self-fulfilled with ourselves) can rationalize anything .. including getting over quickly. But rationalization depends mostly on their Mercury (Mercury represents mind).

At any rate. Some Libras get over past loves very quickly. Others never do.

Not that it matters. Loving, regretting .. these are not what makes a relationship work. And if they and the other person were a "working combination", they never would have broken up in the first place .. instead, they would have sat down and worked out their problems. Therefore, they were a couple that don't make it as a couple.

I absolutely agree with the Libra moon/rising influence and that Leos for sure expect the best, but not enough credit has been attributed to all that Virgo! Virgos are picky to say the least. And when Venus falls in Virgo you're likely to be a perfectionist with your chosen mate. You have Mercury, Mars and Venus, so, I'd say your approach to relationships is very Virgo. Keep in mind, sir, that you're going to be a very difficult man to please. Try and cut your girlfriends a little slack when possible.

• Isabel

They sure do hide it well if they do. I find them to be people pleasers but really don't seem invested in much to regret much.

No ways.I m Libra & I live my live like hell...enjoy alot n lot

There's really only one for me. The rest are pretty much still at my disposal if I miss them.

Source(s): Libra

They do. They find it difficult to leave anybody, but once they do they move on.

Source(s): Libra

I'm happy.