Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

1 pound a day weight loss and meal plan question?

So I bought this 12 day challenge from tonedvanity.tumblr.com, so I could get down to my goal weight. So far it has worked really well and I have lost 6 lbs (5days), but today I messed up and deviated from the plan. I know it's really popular and people have gotten results, but do you think most people stick to it 100%? Can someone who has used this before tell me if I should start over or just keep going?

One bad day is not going to ruin your 12 day challenge. "One bad meal won't make you fat, one healthy meal won't make you skinny." I have never done this challenge myself, but if I were you, I would just keep going. You can always try it again if you are not happy with your results!

jump on a trampoline for 29 minutes

• Alisha

play twister for an hour and 8 minutes

• Lamont

Exercise each day is more effective than weekend workouts

show off your bowling skills for 34 minutes

Stop snaking while preparing food

beware of fat free or zero trans fats foods as you could be trading fats for huge amounts of sugar or sodium

• James

preset the timer on your tv to turn off after an hour to remind you to do something more active

Use a bathroom on a different floor and use the stairs

foods with healthy fats such as olives salmon and walnuts help you feel satisfied