?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Poll: what age do you stop having birthday parties?

I mean, the ones where you decorate your whole house, send invitations, dress up in costumes, play musical statues etc?

When is the average age you stop having these?

Favorite Answer

Jeez... I only had ONE birthday party between birth and high-school that was more than just my parents and brothers... that would have been 4th Grade (age 9)

I didn't have another until I turned 30 and my wife threw one... she keeps doing it every 5 years. I'm dreading my 50th in 2014.

10

Source(s): My last party was when I was 9, it was a spa party
  • ?

10

10/11

13

I used to have them even as i replaced into little, yet then issues were given busy and did not commence having them back til i replaced into like 11. I had a get jointly for my sixteenth notwithstanding. all of it incredibly in basic terms relies upon on what i believe like doing

My last one was when I was 11.

• Bailey

Ya probably about 10

• ?

i'd say at least 12 years old. i had 1 bday party in my entire life it was when i was about 9 years old and it was just family members. why only 1? because i hate big parties/parties revolving around me.