.
. asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Can you get over anxiety without going to the doctor?

I'm making it short....

Every since I was a kid I always get paranoid and scared all the time, mostly happens in the summer time. Usually I get depressed bored and feel useless. That's why I hate summer :/ I feel like I'm gonna die from the heat even though where I live it never go up to 90-100 degrees. Maybe not 85. Cuz we live close to the beach sometimes cold but I'm always paranoid.

I started cutting like in 6th grade I was 12, and was addicted when I started middle school im now going on to 8th and almost 14. I stopped now and I'm 7-8 weeks clean. I had sucidal thoughts, everything. And still have them sometimes if I get worried or just hve a bad day in general.

I had starved myself before but now quit. But I can't help it. I feel like i need to tell someone but theres no one to go to. I mean i woul tell my parents but I'm scared how they'll react. I know how they would react and probably just be mad , ground me, and never get help. :( what should I do?

I also have social anxiety and never talk in school, but thinking I should this year and maybe talk to some conselors or talking to friends about it. Please tell me. Can I make it better without going to the hospital and getting help?

I used to have the same problem, but i did a online program for social anxiety that helped me overcome it.

I recommend this program:

http://anxiety-reviews.com/shyness-and-social-anxi...

Everyone has anxiety. Stop using it as an excuse.

best go to the docs, wait till your 14 and ask them to keep it confidential!