Why are only obese people interested in me?

Right now, it seems like only fat people are interested in me. I'm not very fat myself. I'm 5'11" and weigh 165lb. I have just a little belly that is easily concealed under my clothes at this point. People have told me that I look skinny now. (I used to be around 220lb.)

I have a gay friend who says he doesn't like fat people at all, and he says he finds me cute and attractive. That is just him though, and we are not really compatible.

I go on dating sites, and all the women and gay men who message me are quite overweight. I'm sure they are very nice people, and I would be friends with them, but I need there to be some physical attraction for me to be in a relationship with them. I don't want to be in a situation where I dislike being affectionate with them.

My tastes aren't even that picky. I find a lot of average looking people who aren't in shape (but not overweight) attractive. I message these people though and almost never get a response. I'm too shy to look for dates in public. I don't want to start talking to someone and get rejected or find out that they are taken.

What should I do about this?

Favorite Answer

oh get over yourself god the "fat guys" are the ones who know how to love are sweet and romantic and almost always the hottest when they loose that weight you feel like a million bucks hunny but your only a dollar!

It's a shame that you would dismiss someone just for being overweight. I myself am a little overweight and would hate for someone to dismiss me for my size. You may miss out on something special. I hope it works out for you.