Anyone feel like I do after finishing an anime? Feel depressed and like there's nothing to life anymore.?

Just finished Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, and now i feel like i'm having some sort of withdrawal syndrome.

Anyone know how to solve this issue? or perhaps share your personal experiences :/

It's a whole new feeling to me...

Favorite Answer

The only anime that has ever produced that feeling in me: K-On!

It's called "Awesomeness Withdrawal"

I've had that feeling before not for an anime but for a game called Kingdom Hearts, you'll get over it eventually just keep your mind active and find something in your life that makes you happy and is really interesting to you like some kind of sport or hobby.

yes it happens absolutely every time I watch an awesome anime Like Sword Art Online, but it goes away eventually. I usually I watch another anime to get rid of the depressed feeling but then the same thing happens over again lol it just takes time I guess

I know exactly how you feel. Usually I like to let it linger for a bit, then I start another anime, like a fresh new start. I do that over and over. Either that or I busy myself with other things, like hanging out with friends or swimming and such. You'll get used to it once you complete more animes. ^^

Good luck!

I just watch another anime so I almost forget I just finished the last

You should read the manga Ichigo 100%

That feel when you finish a good anime...

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/092a9241a8...

Yes. Yes it's normal.

yeah i get that after finishing an anime

When I finished soul eater -__-'