Anyone feel like I do after finishing an anime? Feel depressed and like there's nothing to life anymore.?

Just finished Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, and now i feel like i'm having some sort of withdrawal syndrome.

Anyone know how to solve this issue? or perhaps share your personal experiences :/

It's a whole new feeling to me...

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The only anime that has ever produced that feeling in me: K-On!

It's called "Awesomeness Withdrawal"

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I've had that feeling before not for an anime but for a game called Kingdom Hearts, you'll get over it eventually just keep your mind active and find something in your life that makes you happy and is really interesting to you like some kind of sport or hobby.

• 8 years ago

yes it happens absolutely every time I watch an awesome anime Like Sword Art Online, but it goes away eventually. I usually I watch another anime to get rid of the depressed feeling but then the same thing happens over again lol it just takes time I guess

• 8 years ago

I know exactly how you feel. Usually I like to let it linger for a bit, then I start another anime, like a fresh new start. I do that over and over. Either that or I busy myself with other things, like hanging out with friends or swimming and such. You'll get used to it once you complete more animes. ^^

Good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I just watch another anime so I almost forget I just finished the last

• 8 years ago

You should read the manga Ichigo 100%

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That feel when you finish a good anime...

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/092a9241a8...

Yes. Yes it's normal.

• 8 years ago

yeah i get that after finishing an anime

• 8 years ago

When I finished soul eater -__-'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.