Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

How do I make a move on this girl now that my class has ended?

So my summer school class ended and there was a girl I thought was cute. I didn't talk to her too much but I made her laugh a lot in class. Our teacher made us all exchange numbers so I texted her the day before class ended and she let me know about some hw but put a smiley face in one text. Now I don't see her cuz class ended so should I text her? How would I flirt with her and tell her that I want to hangout or that she's cute? Just what should I do

to start off the conversation, text her and ask "so how'd you do on the final?" as an opener. then you guys will talk about it for a little, and then slowly move the conversation on to other things. maybe flirt a bit after. ask her to hang out as well, for sure.

Talk to her about something that you both can. And then go in to more conversation. And then when talk turns into flirt you ask her to hangout.

• Hi

I answered this already .___.

Source(s): GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRUINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSS!!!