.
. asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

Is it bad to eat sandwiches everyday?

Maybe not everyday but here and there. I eat deli turkey sandwiches with cheese. I eat the white bread I know bad but it's all we have right now. I hate mayo so I don't put it in there. Is that healthy? Even if it's breakfast? Bc I hate cereal and get more hungry. I'm trying to lose some weight and all I eat is sandwiches, maybe eggs for breakfas, veggies, fruit, water and maybe I'll reward myself with hot Cheetos and eat them 2-3 times a month. I tend to do excersize, walk and watch what I eat and make sure about the portion. I want to excersize more but can't bc I get really bad heat rash in the summer /: I'm 13 almost 14 and weigh 123-130 5 ft tall and I'm a female. Tell me what to eat and what not to eat. Without going in a eating disorder since I've tried starving before and quit.

Favorite Answer

Firstly, you can eat what ever you like, it's your body!! It is perfectly fine to eat sandwiches everyday, I mean I eat them near enough everyday too! I have the same problem with cereal and have to substitute with other food such as cereal bars and chocolate etc. Although it's not entirely good for my diet it satisfies my hunger! If you really want to stop eating "unhealthily" then I suggest eat 2 pieces of fruit everyday ( this will make your diet more healthy!! ), also eat a range of different foods everyday, don't just stick to eating the same foods everyday, that'll make you bored!

Hopefully my advice has helped!!

Source(s): Lifetime experience
  • June B

Eating a variety of food is good for your health, try to find ways to eat different kind of grains, legumes (beans and peas), fruit and vegetables, some proteins. The more variety the better, because your body is more likely to be balanced with a wide range of diet. Try to limit the processed food, once in a while is ok, try to eat food in its original form. Good luck and stay healthy!

Haha those are my favorite food since a kid i made all kinds any way i dont think so it has carbs (bread wheat only) & if you put healthy things in it not 2 much mayo ..veggies is a MUST! but above all it should not be a every / dayley thing ur body needs other things i learnd this the hard way TURST ME!!