Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

.............Modloader wont work?

I'm trying to put mods onto my minecraft, but it wont work for me. I've put on Rei's minimap and had no problems with that. That one didn't need modloader. Everytime I try to install modloader, I drag the files into the jar and it asks if I want to overwrite the files with the same name or have them with (2) beside them. I've tried both. If I overwrite the files, Minecraft won't load up and if I rename them or whatever, it does absoloutely nothing. No mod or new folders whatever. What am I doing wrong?

Additional Details

I've made sure the versions are the same. Modloader 1.5.2 with Minecraft 1.5.2

Forget modloader... Download the minecraft magic launcher (google it) and forge and you can install pretty much any mod you like by a click of a button just click add find the mod file and bam youbhave the mod...

try downloading modloader from the direct link on the forum page and make sure to force update each time you mess up