Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

POLL: How important are looks to you?

• Benson
    Favorite Answer

Its a factor like 5 out of 10, but i rather go for a cute girl with a great personality than a hot as fxck girl that is annoying as hell and dumb

• 1 - 10

1

To me they are very importnant, I know people like to say that looks dont matter in a relationship but in all honesty there just as important as personality, If you are not attracted to that person the sexual and every thing else is off.

I think looks do matter. I like to look clean, healthy and positive. I do wish I was more physically fit and looked that way too. I like to see other people looking clean, well, healthy & fit.

• very since I was bullied as a kid.ive tried my best to improve my looks over the years to get picked on less.now I just want to look good for me.

They are important. I care about myself. needs no explaining.

there not my friend,you can have the best looks in the world,but without a personalty,you have nothing.

Depends....

If we are talking about me, then i don't care what others think about my aspect...

If we are talking about others, well that's different...

Not very.