Can steaming your face with too hot of steam permanently enlarge pores?

I used boiling hot water over my forehead to open up acne pores and it kind of hurt and turned my whole forehead red. I also realized that my pores became very large and its been months like this. No other part of my face has larger pores than my forehead now not even my nose. But i cant remember if my pores were like this before i steamed, so im asking if this may of caused it.

Favorite Answer

Be VERY careful ... Steam can leave 2nd degree burns if too hot. And it happens fast.

Wash your face on a daily basis, yet no longer too a lot. stay faraway from popping pimples and pimples, they'll heal swifter and not in any respect leave marks in case you leave them on my own. For extra prompt relief you are able to note ice cubes to the affected aspects. there is multiple face mask that you'll make with both lemon, yogurt or both. I also locate a baking soda scrub made with water and baking soda to be recommended. solid luck!