When you were/are in school did/do you hate when boys act gay around you because they think you are?

I had to go through this everyday.I don't know what happened but boys in my class started acting gay around me.They would touch on my butt,touch on me,talk gay around me,and many other things.This was at a small school a class of 15 or 17.When that school class everyone went to a school up the road and everyone in my old class started telling them that i was gay and that i had anger problems so some people wouldn't talk to me(i actually had anger and depression problems but i got some medication).

I'm not feminine and i love women.Yes im attracted to older men but ive never shown any signs of me being gay.I'm not attracted to any of my friends.I get it i'm kinda gay but i'm not going to come so people can treat me wrong.Another reason why i never came is because my sexuality has never been importnant to me.I've only had one girlfriend(which was just a bet her and someone else made) and i've never had a boyfriend or had any gay sex.

I graduation in may btw.

Favorite Answer

Homophobes who 'act gay' are just idiots. And some of them probably are in the closet.

To be honest when i was in scool last year the boys in my class wood act gay with each other (not kissing ) but juz play around like with words or mayb a hug or sumthin but it was only because they were sure of them selves as boys not gay. However they didnt touch each others butts so idk but i hope i helped out

I went through that, I just told them to go f themselves