My former best friend ignored my apology? (PLEASE ANSWER!)?

Ok so my former best friend and I got in a silly little fight.(not physically) I'm not going to go into details about it. But I will say that he constantly makes these kind of jokes,teases,and makes fun of me and other friends. lt's ok for him to make crude jokes and tease his friends,but if you do it to him,he gets mad. If you tease him,he will curse you out and say "STFU before I punch you in your (censored) face". He's being hypocritical by not taking jokes.... So I noticed that for about 2-3 days after the joke that he stopped liking all of my statuses on facebook,stopped calling me,stopped messaging me on facebook,so I knew something was fishy. I messaged him and asked him if he's mad, and it said "seen" which means he saw my message but didnt choose to reply. Then I kept trying to talk to him and he said "K' and then that's all he kept on saying. That irritates me,because when people say "K" or "ok" in text that usually means they're aggravated and don't wnat to talk,I told him about that,and guess what he said? "Ok". So I was like "Wow man...you're really mad over that?" and then it said "seen" again. Later on he removed me and then blocked me on facebook. Honestly I've been bored without him because he was my best friend,and all of my other close friends are away in either camps or vacation. Yesterday I tried being the bigger man and contacting him for the 1st time in nearly a week. I tried calling him,he didn't pick up. Then I texted him saying "Yo I'm sorry man,I really didnt mean to hurt your feelings. Can we just forget about it and just keep on being friends?". 2 days have passed and I haven't got any replies. And I know he got the message because one of my other friends told me that he was talking to my ex best friend on the phone yesterday. Plus my phone tells me whether my texts went through to the other person or not. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

My best friend also did this to me. They know you are sorry, and will continue to do this. What I had to do was catch her in the hall at school. I told her "Look, I made a mistake. Nobody is perfect. I am sorry I hurt your feelings. I was making a joke the same way you did to me. I did not know you would take it the wrong way. We have known each other forever and if you really were my best friend you would understand. You would forgive me. I don't like fighting, especially with you. Ignore me all you want but I want you to know I am truly sorry."

Please don't take this the wrong way, but he sounds a bit immature. You've made every effort to apologise for what seems like a very minor offence. It's up to him now to realise that you didn't mean anything by it and he's overreacting, just give him some time. The only other thing i can think of is maybe trying to apologise to him in person or get a friend to mention that you're sorry and miss him.

Sorry i can't be more help, but it seems like you've done everything you can really.

hmm.... thats a hard one.... mabye fine him in person and try talking in person instead of internet, and if it fails just brake his nose and tell him to stop being a baby