I'm a male Scorpio Sun, Aries Moon, and Libra Ascending.?

Is there any other important information that is needed to determine my compatibility with this Capricorn other than these three things?

I've been talking with this Capricorn recently and she seems "different" from other girls i've talked to in the past.. theres just something about her I can't pin point which is attracting me to her..

Has any other scorpio males/ females been in a relationship with a capricorn male/female. How do they usually work out? Thanks!

"Popular astrology" (which isn't real astrology) misleads people into thinking that the signs cause compatibility.

Study the actual results of this line of reasoning and you will see that the signs don't cause compatibility. You will find many couples who have good loving marriages .. and "incompatible" signs.

So what do REAL astrologers use? They use the "aspects" Aspects are particular distances, measured in degrees (the zodiac is a circle, and all circles are 360 degrees around .. so distance around the zodiac is measured in "degrees-of-arc").

Certain and only certain distances create an interaction betwen a planet in your chart and a planet in their chart.

Depending on what specific distance it IS, this interaction will be harmonious or discordant.

It will involved what ever part of your personality, whatever inner need, that planet represents.

We do not use only the Sun and Moon ... we use the other 8 planets in your birth chart, as well.

And yes, the Ascendant.

Because we measure in degrees, we have to know the actual degree of the sign (each sign is 30 degrees wide) that each of these is in.

For instance Aries Moon will be "square" (a discordant distance) with Sun in Capricorn, if Moon is at 15 Aries and Sun is at 13 Capricorn.

But if Aries Moon is at 1 Aries, and the other person's Sun is at 29 Capricorn, this is a harmonious "sextile" aspect.

And if there is NO aspect between your Moon and her Sun (maybe your Moon at 5 Aries, and her Sun at 21 Capricorn), then there is NO interaction between your emotional needs (Moon) and her need for self-fulfillment (Sun). IN other words, your emotions impact her self-fulfillment in no way .. not helping, nor hurting. And vice versa.

In all these 3 examples, it is the same signs involved, but the impact is totally different.

You have to use ALL 10 "planets" and the Ascendant in both charts, using timed personal birth charts. Comparing the aspects is called "synastry" and it gives valid results. There are websites if you search them out that can help you do a synastry.

But if you compare signs, you are almost certain to get information that is erroneous, because the signs don't really matter. That concept is only a commercial scam, to make money as a writer.

• Lisa

I been with a Scorpio before and it was up and down a lot because he never trusted me we either got along like one in the same and was really great the good times we had were the best times I had with anyone but the bad times just the same the worst

*Capricorn

Trust me I know caps, it wont work out!

Source(s): Cancer maiden personal experience with the cap man.

Since astrology is a stupid fraud, you're wasting your time.