Medical Discharge from the Army for recurrent kidney stones?

Had another one of numerous appointments regarding kidney stones. I have a binder arranged by year beginning in 2008 ending in June 2013. Every year has at LEAST one piece of medical documents annotating that I had kidney stones; to include lithotripsy, etc.. So that's 5 straight years with some kind of kidney... show more Had another one of numerous appointments regarding kidney stones. I have a binder arranged by year beginning in 2008 ending in June 2013. Every year has at LEAST one piece of medical documents annotating that I had kidney stones; to include lithotripsy, etc.. So that's 5 straight years with some kind of kidney stone issue. Anyways.. My PCM/PCP did put in a profile that pretty much limits me from doing anything and did select that I needed an MEB. After looking through the reg recurrent stones are grounds for an MEB/PEB; however, I am trying to get a little insight to see if anyone has actually been discharged medically, or knows of anyone who was.

Thanks!