While they plan the sword fight, Laertes and Claudius _____.?

A. decide to blunt the ends of both swords B. decide not to kill Hamlet, but to scare him into leaving the country

C.plan to poison the wine as a back-up plan D. end up fighting each other instead of Hamlet

Update:

If you are not going to answer the question, don't bothering commenting. Smartass. I don't need to know this stuff in life, I only need to know it in order to pass a class.

Update 2:

If you are not going to answer the question, don't bothering commenting. Smartass. I don't need to know this stuff in life, I only need to know it in order to pass a class.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to read the play and make notes as you go in order to deliver your homework. If you can't be bothered, that's fine, but tell your teacher so they understand your level of interest and capability. That will be better for you in the long run than cheating.

• aida
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Your answer is in Act IV, Scene 7, lines 156-162. Now you'll be able to say truthfully that you opened the book and found the quotation.

Source(s): Taught Hamlet many times.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Do your own homework. Your teacher wants to know what YOU know about the play, not what anonymous people on yahoo answers know about the play.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.