Why is talking to women so exciting?

lol especially when you just met her, and you are trying to look for signs that she likes you, and she seems soooo totally gorgeous (I mean more so than normal because she is 'new' to you lol) and everything she says is interesting and she seems so glamorous and sophisticated and intelligent and sexy and you soooo want to make out with her but you know you can't because you have to wait lol,

but just watching her every move to see if she likes you, it is so suspenseful ^_^

Favorite Answer

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

It's not to the extent you describe, maybe you've gone into heat?

1. you have a chance of getting laid

2. you have somebody that is going to go out of their way to do something for you. males don't go out of their way to do things for males and females don't go out of their way unless they like you

3. Being with a beautiful woman in her company is always wanted. People can front but everybody likes to be in the company of a beautiful woman, even women

4. the chance you have at dating somebody who has a good personality and meaning you wont be on here all day is a risk worth taking.

i agree. there is no ceiling to the relationship.

I agree.

I love girls. They're gods gift to earth.