Alan asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Elite Guard Training or Prolific Shooting with Ball Handling Mastery?

Hey, I got a general question for anyone that's familiar with Taylor Allan and his programs. I have Prolific Shooting and Ball Handling Mastery in my possession. For the past couple of months, I've been hearing about his new program Elite Guard Training and I was wondering about how it differs from PSP and BHM. Personally, I feel like the drills are the same and that I could get the same results by doing both PSP and BHM as opposed to EGT. If this is true, I could save my money and invest it in other training programs. For anyone with these three programs, can you verify or correct my assumption? Also, I would greatly appreciate it if you could give your opinion on EGT and whether or not you would recommend it. Thank you in advance.

Favorite Answer

They're similar in ways EGT is just more well rounded. It has defense conditioning finishing etc.

challenging matter. lookup over a search engine. that can help!