Maplestory Private Server wont run?

I recently download the maplestory private server SexyMS. Its a v83 server. i downloaded the MSSetupv83, ran it and installed it. Then downloaded the latest client with wz. edits and replaced all of the original wz. edits. Based on my experience in the past with playing private servers i did everything correct and should be able to run in. but when i go to run SexyMS.exe nothing happens. the game just doesn't open and idk why. ive tried running it as an Administrator also and that still did nothing. If you know how to fix my problem please tell me.

• Gary
    Favorite Answer

You are probably running the game from a shortcut. You need to access the executable file from inside the folder and running it as administrator. If this isn't the problem, you may have downloaded an outdated version of v83 or the .wz files may have been corrupted during the transfer process.

I hope you get this fixed soon.

Source(s): I have played all the major private servers Extalia, Ryda, Odin, Switch, and SexyMS.