Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

My brother made out with my other brother's gf?

He's done it before with my ex. What should I do? Should I tell my younger bro? They made out on our vacation to florida

Favorite Answer

yeah you should totally tell your younger brother, because that's just not right, your brother need a slap and a reality check if you ask me. you cant go around kissing someone else's gf, especially if its your brothers!!

Absolutely. Whether they're your brother or not, wouldn't you wanna know if someone was making out with your gf? And that's a pretty messed up thing for him to do. I would confront him about It too.

You need to talk to your brother, and get him to tell you're other brother that they cheated. That's awful, and he's going to find out. But if you tell your brother what your other brother did, then they'll both be mad at you. You need to get them to communicate, without getting TOO involved.

You need to tell him right away! He has to know so that he isn't hurt by her later on. It is your responsibility as a brother and a friend. I hope it goes well and best of luck.

That just messed up but it's hard to decide your brother might get very mad at each other

sounds like ur bro can pull pretty hard. Prob just let it go cus u can't stop an animal like that

confront both of them...or just stay out of it. I mean that is some mezzed up shiz

• that's messed up yeah tell him

WTF? yes tell him!

I mean if my boyfriends brother even tried to make out with me i would defiantly tell my boyfriend.

Source(s): me! ^^^

yes tell him... i mean u have to tell him...

he has to stop doin this sometimes!!!!!! its so lame...