I am having romantic feelings towards a married man?

I am 23 years old, and i am a type of woman who likes and has the hots for older men, especially knowing that they're married already. But this time, the deal is that this man is my friend's husband. They're married last 2 years but i have liked him since he wasn't married.

Please what do i do?

I am just asking for advice, if you're thinking i am lying, then so be it. You don't even need to give a comment on my question.

• .
    Favorite Answer

He's married and thus not available...

Any married guy who would cheat is a lowife, piece of trash, scumbag anyway so no woman worth anything would want to associate with such a loser...

No friend, would EVER consider screwing around with the partner of their friend...

There are plenty of single guys for you to play with...get some counseling for your self esteem issues to help you figure out why you're attracted to cheating losers, and then get out there and find yourself a man who is worth your time...

You keep your distance. That will help you keep your self-respect and your dignity.

Unlike some of the other responders, I'm not going to say you're a bad person though. I know the phenomenon you describe is real, and I know a woman who was also vulnerable to it as you are. I watched from afar as she broke up one relationship, married the guy, had an affair with another married guy, abandoned the affair after his relationship with his wife ended, went back to her own husband, had an affair with yet another married guy, divorced her husband, married the other guy after he divorced his wife, then later divorced him....

I'm not trying to plant a moral here, but really...is that the sort of personal history you want to someday look back on? I suggest at some point soon you meet with a therapist and discuss this side of your personality...perhaps there is some source to this behavior that can be adjusted, and you can go on to lead a less dramatic life than my acquaintance has.

Good luck.

woman like you are what tears at the fabric of decency . marriage is sacred and you shouldn't do anything to destroy someone else's happiness. back off he is married for a reason. He is already taken

Learn to keep the devil in check like a nice friend who isn't going to do it with the nice friend's husband.

Shame on you. Back off. This world has so many other unclaimed males, why destroy an ongoing legal and moral bond?

this is what you should do:

get the letters HW tattooed on your forehead. this will warn married women that you are a HOME WRECKER, before you can get too close to their husbands.

I like married women. There's just something hot about banging another guy's wife. Its so taboo. I say go for it.

Go for it

Please proceed.