Why is every liberal just giving trey and his friends a free pass for their racial remarks?

If a white person used racial slurs , the justice dept would be asking for their heads on a stick, wouldn't they?

Favorite Answer

Just as it is for conservative and liberals and everyone, for that matter. We fully support free speech as long as it agrees with our views.

Jared,

That is complete BS. You want to get rid of racial inequality, you don't do it by setting a double standard. Remember the separate is inherently not equal???

Look. How do you think I should act to someone that seems to hate me??? Whether or not I find cracker offensive is hardly the point. I don't call myself a cracker. I don't call most of my family cracker. I don't call my adopted black brother the n word. He doesn't use those words to describe people (he like Ritz crackers though, so we do say cracker, but not to describe a person).

If someone is calling me that, they have no less hatred for me, than I have if I use the n word.

You want to talk about the past? My relative came here from Germany in the 1860's and never moved south of Ohio. Want to take a guess how many slaves my relatives owned? Want to take a guess how many ways my relatives abused black people???

I get to be hated by people and called names purposely designed to have a negative connotation because of WHAT???? Not my actions. Not my father's actions. Not my grandfather's actions.

And you think this hurts ME??? It doesn't hurt me. A black person can hate me all they want and have absolutely no impact on me in the slightest. It hurt them!!! Hatred hurts the person who hates.

So don't pretend like there is a difference because of history, when there is no difference in connotations nor the feelings behind the words.

Fact is that the way for us all to improve the US is to work together and stop viewing each other as enemies. That starts with stiopping to use of phrase like the n word and cracker purposefully for the negative connotation associated with them.

BTW, I am the type that is in a position to hire people. I don't hire people who use the n word or cracker. I work with people of many races in my profession and do not need racism here.

Source(s): Libertarian

According to every Liberal out there, it's 100% correct, that Minorities (Non-Whites) can do this. But, it is 100% illegal for a White Person to do it.

Doesn't sound like 'Equal Rights' to me.

But since I am Half White and Half Native American, then I do not matter or am actually a non-entity anyway. Just like a certain person sitting in the Oval Office.

Well, I don't know about the capitalist libs, but this socialist says that having a big mouth and making stupid racial remarks isn't as bad as killing someone.

.

Only fools equate the two.

.

Source(s): pro-gun and tired of racists trying to excuse murder by pimping off of MY rights
  • Jared

Because it's not the same, at all.

It's idiotic to think that racial slurs against whites and racial slurs against blacks are perfect moral equivalencies.

There are still people alive who can remember when blacks were kept out of restaurants and had to drink from different drinking fountains. This isn't ancient history. And even today, many employers take one look at a black guy and hire a white guy instead.

Calling a white person a "cracker" is a pointless insult that does no harm to the white guy. Whereas institutionalized racism is one of the worst things this country has ever done.

I pretty sure being stalked and killed by a racist, gives you the right to use a racial slur, just like Jesus did when he was crucified.

A) Because they have nothing what so ever to do with Zimmerman's mindset, and he is the one on trial.

B) It is ridiculous for any white person to pretend to be insulted over the use of the word 'cracker'. Anyone who thinks that word is on the same level as 'ni--er' probably is a cracker.

I really don't care about either Mr. Martin or Mr. Zimmerman's personal history or biases. Both sides are using this as a diversionary legal tactic.

Rachel Jeantel: "No, Creepy @ss kracker ish not raceist."

Yes, I typed it like that on purpose.

Seriously, you expect liberals to care about that? They think it's OK for him to try to smash in somebody's skull.. do you think they're even going to notice him expressing racist hate?

• Frank

not true

Zimmerman is the bad guy