how do i make my parents stop fighting?

laity my mom and dad been fighting so much and i dont know how to make them stop

can somebody plz help me?

Favorite Answer

that's a tough one, if they have problems they have problems. if they can't get along they won't. but if you really want to try to keep them together your best bet would be to show them that their fighting is hurting/traumatizing you and show that you are upset or angry at the fact that they are fighting. this is your best bet because chances are, regardless of how they feel about each other, you as their child are much more important to them than their relationship with each other. so if they see that they are actually harming their child by fighting with each other, it might make them realize that they are being selfish and work things out for your sake, or at the very least stop fighting with you around them. i've been there unfortunately, but if they split up understand it's not the end of the world everyone will move on, there's a very high divorce rate for adults these days, it's not something that you should feel personally offended by. you don't need to take on your parents issues just be open to talk with them about it and that's the best you can do.

Source(s): my parents got divorced when i was 12

go in between them and say stop it really loud and say shut up and stop fighting.