Anonymous

Friends With Benafits Help!?(:?

Okay me and this boy have been friends since we were kids living in a small little town, a few days ago we had sex and I was a virgin, I told him how I felt which is I wanted to actually be with him and he has a gf.

I don't know what to do the sex is really good and I don't wanna stop but I do want something between us other than sex, can anyone help me?):

And please don't judge me.

• J
    Favorite Answer

You like him..He has a gf. You gave up the goods anyway. He got what he wanted, and now you learned a lesson.. He played you. If he wants to be with you, he will dump the gf and be with you. If he doesn't, then you were used.

Be smarter than that. Don't give it up just because you fancy some guy. He needs to be YOUR guy, not someone else's.. otherwise it's all for nothing. Now he doesn't have a reason to dump the gf.. you gave it up knowing he had a gf, and that's what he will expect in the future.. if he seeks you out again, consider that fact.

I find it hard to believe that if you were a virgin you even know what good sex is. The best sex is having a mutual bond, trust, love, and reciprocated respect. This douche-bag doesn't respect you or his gf, or he wouldn't have cheated on her with you. He would have chose one or the other, and made a commitment. So, he doesn't obviously love either of you either. As for trust, I wouldn't trust him one bit. Cheaters are just like liars.. and they can't be trusted. I hope his gf doesn't find out YOU were the one he cheated on her with. That situation can get ugly in a small town.

Move on. In the future, get a commitment...don't just give it up freely. Most virgins and naive girls learn this lesson the hard way.. getting used just for sex. Now you are one of the many in that category. You have much to learn.

He has a gf. Find someone else to have sex with. I hear there's 4 billion other people on the planet.

He must not be serious about you if he has a girlfriend.

I would be pretty pissed off. If he wants to be with you, he will make it happen.

it's spelled "benefits" not "benafits" and why would you shag someone who has a girlfriend you slag

you must be young to spell benefits wrong