Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 years ago

Sir i love my girl friend very much and can not live without her and want to marry her but i thing my parents?

Parents will not be happy with this because they are againset inter cast marriage and they said that i deserve a very much beautyfull girl than my present gf....sooooo whtshould i do....

4 Answers

  • 8 years ago

    If you love her so much, it's better to try and convince your parents. Yes, its a tough thing as many parents oppose the inter caste marriage. So, better convince them rather than ruining the life of the other girl whom you are compelled to marry but will never be able to love her.

  • 8 years ago

    Do you want to be with her? Are you okay with her being from a different caste? Then get engaged anyway and your parents will have no choice but to agree with you. Remember, your parent are from a conservative generation and it is not easy for them to change their thinking. But once you are committed to her, they will not have any choice but to accept her. Only thing that matters is that you should have no problem with inter-caste marriage.

  • Liz
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

    Decide whether you are a boy or a man. A boy does what his parents tell him to do. A man makes his own decisions. Are you ready to take responsibility for your life?

  • 8 years ago

    Do whatever you want, they may look down on you but it's your life and they can't do anything about it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.