purchased beef ramen instead of oriental, recipes please!?

so, I asked my mother when she went out to buy oriental ramen noodles due to me being vegan, however, she misheard me and accidently bought beef ramen noodles, so i tried making a dish out of it, I disposed of the beef packet and I added garlic seasoning, with salary, salt and pepper into the noodles, it was tasty, but is there any other ingredients I could put in it? I dont like to waste food! Thank you! c:

• Sawyer
    Favorite Answer

Hot sauce, sesame seeds and green onion

Chili powder and lime juice

Cook them in veg broth instead of water

Strain and fry with stir fry veggies and stir fry sauce

Peanut butter, lime, cilantro, onion and garlic (thai style)

Soy sauce and hot chili oil

A little cumin and salsa

Ramen, is the US derivation of the instant wheat noodles that resemble actual Ramen (really Lamyan) in appearance only. The actual dish is served in fish or beef broth seasoned with soy sauce. In Korea (called ramyeon) they often add eggs, and omit the broth. They flavor it with chicken, beef and kimche. And no the latter, while being fermented vegetables (most often bok choi) is also flavored with fish sauce.

What you probably want is one of the soba dishes. In this case I am thinking Abura soba, or oil noodles, they are cooked and seasoned with sesame oil and sesame seeds. And if you like the noodles try Udon, they are larger and do better for things like Tsuke men, or dipping noodles. But to list all the recipes you can make with wheat noodles would take a very long time.

Please keep in mind most of the recipes call for pork or fish. You can omit that if you prefer.

Oh the possibilities are endless what you can do with ramen noodles.

Cook noodles then add teriaki sauce and a little sesame seed oil and fresh garlic and if you like fresh ginger also this is amazing and add whatever type of fresh veggies you like.(season to taste preference)

Or if you would like just skip the terriaki and use garlic and ginger, veggies of choice and a a very small amount of EVOL(extra-virgin olive oil for added richness of flavor) remember to season to your taste preference.

Enjoy! this is also good with rice.

Source(s): Experience and knowledge gained with experimentation. Seasoning and spice fanatic.
  • S

It depends on what you have in the kitchen and how much time/effort you want to put into it. It if were me, I'd cook the noodles, steam some mixed stir-fry veggies in the microwave, and then toss the noodles and veggies into a med-hot saute pan for a few minutes with some teriyaki and/or soy sauce. Throw some baked, marinated tofu on top and you have a great, quick meal.

Mystery spice! Mystery Spice!

Close your eyes and grab.

I like ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes.

Soy sauce. Also if you have sesame oil it is great on ramen.

saute carrots, celery,brown rice, and small bits of sliced cabbage and onions.

watermelon without any of that there u go free recipe