Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

Is 28g bra size too big for a 13 year old?

I'm 13 and my boobs are a 28g last year I was a 34d but then all of a sudden my boobs grew a lot and now I have to specially order my bras cause they don't carry 28g's cause its an unusual bra size... is that cause they are big??

Favorite Answer

28G is not an unusual size. It's actually the lingerie industry's fault for not carrying enough sizes. The US and Canadian stores always perpetuate the myth that D cups are "huge" and if you're above DDD you must be abnormal. It's so completely wrong.

For someone of your size, I suggest UK brands. They actually understand how bra sizes work and many brands specifically start at D and go to K. They don't consider 28G to be an unusual size at all. Go to lovebras.com and brastop.com. They start at 28 bands and go from D-K. Go use this guide to get your UK size if you don't know it already: http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/measurin...

Don't worry, you're a perfectly normal size.

you need to do porn