replaceable headphone cable?

i need the cable that goes from the headphones to the computer and my headphones have a plug so i can change the cable and the cable broke and i don't know where to buy another cable so pleez help

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    The cable is called a 3.5mm jack to 3.5mm jack, and you can buy them on ebay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.