I think my crush likes me but we hardly talk how do i know he likes me?

Im a girl btw. in 7th grade one of the girls asked my crush who he liked and he said she is in your lab table. she pointed to all of us and he said to the girl no 2nd girl maybe with a shrug 3rd possibly and to me he said i dont know and he looked me straight in the eyes while he said it. the in 8th grade i always caught him looking at me in band. im going to 9th grade after break and i see him in band and i always see him looking at me time to time...

and my friend said when a guy says i dont know when he asked if he likes a girl it means he does.

Favorite Answer

Yeah it does seem so, he pays attention to you a lot, always staring, and maybe he's kind of shy, so doesn't know how to approach you, you can try starting convo's if you want to get to know him better, not so complicated topics, but signs say he admires you, i guess he thinks your pretty, ha ha, good luck :)

I never heard of I don't know. I heard of just plain no or ignorance. Yes he probably does like you if he keeps looking at you.