Is it safe for me to take Green Coffee Extract, Garcinia Cambogia Extract,and Safron Extract all together?

I saw them on Dr. Oz, and I know they're all natural, but I'm on anti-depressants and other medications for Fibromyalgia...can I still take them? I really need to lose weight, and the Fibromyalgia prevents me from getting almost any exercise. I've heard great things about them all...but I just wasn't sure about taking all three of them at once.

Favorite Answer

Fibromyalgia does not prevent you from getting any exercise. It certainly makes things more difficult, but you'll find that each time you exercise, things start to get a little better. With regard to your question, my advice is to lose weight naturally. If you read "Practical Paleo", you'll find that almost any chronic disease, including fibro, can be reversed or even cured with just a few simple lifestyle changes... including exercise. Hurts like the devil, but even though it feels like it, it won't kill you. It will make you better. Those medications do nothing to cure the disease. In fact, they actually exacerbate the underlying cause.

Source(s): The school of hard knocks.

1

Source(s): Claim Free Garcinia Cambogia Bottle : http://puregarciniaget.com/?tnM

Identify the emotional triggers that connect you with seek unhealthy comfort food. Picture your goal weight the very next time a trigger strikes to enable you to resist temptation.

Pass on take. You'll be amazed by the amount of weight you drop by merely switching to water.

Hover just above your chair inside a squat position for 15 just a few seconds every hour.

Venture out dancing or take dancing classes.

Create emergency packs filled with healthy foods such as nuts, fruits or sliced vegetables that will help you avoid unhealthy temptations.

Identify the emotional triggers that lead you to seek unhealthy comfort food. Picture your goal weight when a trigger strikes to allow you to resist temptation.

Take every opportunity to move around, even in modest ways. Studies show fidgety people tend to be skinnier.

Natural applesauce is a great dip for fruits such as bananas and melons.