Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Which is your favorite boy and girl name (from this list)?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

For Boys I Love

Nathaniel Blake - 7/10

Pierce Lachlan - 6/10

Elijah Harrison - 8/10

Caleb Parker - 8/10

I would have to say though that either Elijah Harrison or Caleb Parker are my favorites though I really love all four. They are all very masculine,would age well and flow nicely.

Girls

Clarissa Adelaide - 7/10

Abigail Rose - 10/10

I love both of these girls names, they are very feminine, will age well and flow well. I think I prefer Abigail Rose a little bit more

• Sydney
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Nathaniel Blake Frost (Nate)

Pierce Lachlan Frost

Wesley Scott Frost

Elijah Harrison Frost (Eli)

&

Alison Elodie Frost (Ali)

Those are my favorites. They all flow really nicely, and sound classy but fun/cute.

Of the boy names, by overall favorite would be Nathaniel Blake Frost, because I love Nathaniel, and it sounds great with Blake and Frost, and the nickname Nate would sound great too.

Alison Elodie Frost is so pretty. I love Elodie, and it goes really well with Alison, which I normally don't care for.

Awesome names, I voted for the rest!

• Boys: Henry James Frost

Girls: Clarissa Adelaide Frost (Clary)

Why? Clarissa Adelaide is absolutely beautiful and classically feminine and flows well with your last name, Frost. Also, it's a great sibset with Henry James Frost which is such a handsome name . Henry's been one of my favorites for awhile! Henry and Clary - beautiful. I prefer them over the other name choices among your list. Congrats on the baby! I hope I helped!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Rosalie Isabelle Frost (Rose)

Nathaniel Blake Frost (Nate)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Lilith Winter Frost (Lily)

Damon

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

(I voted as well)

for a girl probably Elizabeth Esme (if pronounced es-may) and Rosalie Isabelle (although it will get some twilight looks) I also love Imogen Winter, for boys I love Scott (not Ronald though), Mitchell Isaac Caleb Parker being a close second.

• 8 years ago

Sophia Juliana Frost (Sophie)

Wesley Scott Frost

i just love those names

• 8 years ago

Henry James frost

• 8 years ago

G : Abigail Rose - I have never been a fan of Rose,but it suits Abigail the best and they are a delicate combination.

B : Everett Clyde - Because it's elegant and is an original pair.

• 8 years ago

I liked the names Zeke, Everett and Elijah.

the only girl's one i liked is Imogen Winter, (although Winter Frost is a bit silly). Rosalie is kind of nice.

There is no specific reason why, it is just how it sounds!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.