Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

How big should a 14 year old penis be?

I just turned 14 and im 5"2 feet tall and my penis is only around 5 inches erect. Am i small because everyone says that there like 7 inches. I have pubic hair no armpit hair and if so how big will I grow by the time im 15-16

I'm 17 and my penis size is 7 1/2 inches long. When I was your age it was around 6 inches which was quite big for my place and age. You penis size is completely good and I can say it's perfect for your age ,around the average size. The other guys that are saying they are bigger are mostly liars. In my opinion there is no chance a boy at 14 have that big "stuff". You can tell them that you know they are lying and if they are still denying it then you should probably tell them to measure it in front of you.

I can't tell how big your penis will be by the time you are 16 but I can tell you that the mans penis becomes longer and bigger until the age of 18-21. You are still in puberty and that means that in case you are not blonde you are going to get hair down there shortly.

Don't look at those dumb@SS answers. Those other people are liars(on less they are black its possible). You can only be 7 inches by like 17 or 18 or older. For your hieght its good size. An average adult penis 6-6½ inches. So that a very good size. Don't look at those answers some are just mean.

Dude, you still have growing to do. And being 5 inch this early is...almost above average. Don't listen to all the guys who say "dude i'm like 40 inches" They are all liars, and everyone lies about that sort of thing when they're young and in puberty. No saying how big you WILL be, thats all genetics.

Your average for a 14 year old boy, you will keep grow till you be 18 but we cant know how much you will grow ;) dont worry about thoes stuff it is normal to have a 5inch penis at 14 :)

Source(s): Me

I'm 6 1/2

Should be 5 and bigger

Source(s): My penis

Did you ever tested out Penis Advantage program? Check out at this place : http://www.latestpenisenlargement.com/ . Possibly this could obviously instruct each and every one!

Well I'm 6 inches and I'm your age, err I think you're slightly over average

As big as it is right now.

There are no rules about this stuff. Who is handing out all the stupid pills lately?

5'2 to 5'4 that was my height at your age and im 17 and about 5'9.