Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 8 years ago

rinse moth with warm salt water before or after brushing teeth?

I split my tongue last night and i know just like a piercing you need to clean your mouth with warm salt water, i am just wondering if i should do that before or after i brush my teeth? Please no calling me stupid or anything like that, i do not regret my choice and it is my body i can do what i want with it.

Favorite Answer

I'm not entirely sure but I would do it after brushing your teeth, get all the bad stuff out of your mouth first.

the finest domicile treatment is to video show hydrogen peroxide with a cotton swab on the canker sore (a million section hydrogen peroxide to at least a million section water). Then dab a small volume of milk of magnesia on the canker sore 3-4 cases an afternoon. that is not in basic terms soothing, notwithstanding it seems to help healing. yet another domicile treatment is to mixture equivalent quantities of milk of magnesia and Benadryl hypersensitivity liquid. graceful a teaspoonful of the aggregate on your mouth for type of one million minute and then spit it out. different remedies for added severe circumstances contain utilizing fluocinonide gel (Lidex) or chlorhexidine gluconate mouthwash.