Meanings of these constant bad dreams?

The past few nights I've been staying at my friend's house, and since I've got here I've been having constant bad dreams.The first one I can't remember much of, but my mom was trying to sacrifice me and my siblings to Satan. In the second one, my mom was screaming at me, telling me that I was a failure and such, and that I'd get nowhere in life. Then she left our house and made me care for my little brother. And in the third one my mom was searching for me in my house and trying to kill me, and I just kept hiding until I woke up.. but with this most recent one I woke up standing up by my friend's bedroom door. Anyone know what these dreams could mean? I've been constantly having them lately and it's getting to the point where I'm scared to even go to sleep.

why are you there? y maybe re enacting violent senarios that happened b4 in that house or that u dont belong there- Happy dreaming.