Magnesium deficiency?

Hi Guys for few days now i have been suffering from Inability to sleep,depression or restlessness,high levels of stress,Heart palpitations and a difficulty concentrating i told a friend of mine about it and he told me that i might have magnesium deficiency ,so I've read about it and i found out that its hard to uncover using simple blood test because when a person has magnesium deficiency his cells are going to be destroyed just to provide the blood with enough magnesium , that why i posted this quiz is there any other test's that could reveal magnesium deficiency and what type of doctors should i be consulting about this matter .

ps: these above symptom's happen to me mostly at night specially the Heart palpitations and mental disturbances between 8:00 pm and 2:00am .

thank you for replying very soon.

Why don't you just try to add Magnesium to your body through food or magnesium oil, or trandermal magnesium through epsom salts and see if it makes a change in your symptoms? Seems like an easier root to me.

See the article in the resource for more about what I've mentioned here.