How can I learn to accept my nose ..?

Ok so my nose isn't gigantic it's big I'm 16 and I'm aware it's not going to stop growing... My siblings have tiny noses really cute small defined noses like my dads side of the family but my mum has a smaller nose than me too which sucks but her side of the family have bigger noses so I was unlucky to fall on her side of the family I just wish I had noses like my sibling dammit it would've just made so much more sense to us 3 children having small noses but anyways my nose is big in size the shape isn't too bad it's just the size of it I have a small face so it makes is seem too big for my face and it sticks out which is why I hate my side profile I know there's not really much I can do about it and surgery is a no no but how can I just accept the fact that I have a big nose and stop obsessing over it and just accept the fact that I'm different from my siblings -.- and just feel better about myself

• houff

How To Accept Your Nose

There's no way you can accept it if you don't like your nose. You don't like your nose the only thing you can do is consider surgery. No one is perfect there face might be but they could be fat or have small boobs even myself everyone used to tell me i was really beautiful and everyone was jelous now i have Acne and no one wants to know lol. You probably have lovely eyes or a beautiful smile just remember no bodys perfect... nobody

Source(s): me

We all have a feature of our appearance that we hate.

Fortunately other people are totally unaware of the bit we hate. They are too bust obsessing about their own appearance to notice ours.

YOU HAVE AN AMAZING NOSE OKAY, DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

AMAZING NOSE

you remind me of Rachel berry on glee, shes pretty but she doesn't realize it.

Source(s): your PRETTY :)