Task will be run with administrative privileges?

Recently upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 8 Pro 32-bit. In Windows 7 I had text in the "Run" window that said "This task will be created with administrative privileges". I don't know how I got it in the first place, and I don't have that in Windows 8. How do I get elevated administrator privileges all the time like that on Windows 8? Thanks in advance!

I turned off User Account Control first thing when I moved to Windows 8... I still don't have the message saying "This task will be created with administrative privileges ." in the RUN window.

Favorite Answer

Its a User Account Control issue, either if you want to disable it so it will not ask you to run all programs or make changes as administrator. Go to control Panel and click user Accounts. click on Change user account control settings, then put it down to never notify! this will solve your administrative problems! you can't change anything, that means your not the administrator of that PC!