Samantha asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

How can I get a female OBYGN ?

Right now I would have to use medicaid to pay for all the doc visits/delivery. Yet in the medicaid district where we live there are currently no female OBYGNs. I really don't feel comfortable with a male OBYGN. There are female OBYGNs in other counties close by, yet the medicaid district map says we can't even use the hospital that's 20 mins away because its in a differnt district. Why do I only have to use the hospitals they allow me to use. They only hospitals I am able to use are not very good or very far away. I just want a female doctor, why do they make things so complicated?

• Edward
    Favorite Answer

That is just how Medicaid works. You are pretty well stuck with the doctors they tell you you can use.

Because there ******* sorry but it's the truth . Sometimes they have openings for OBGYN's so maybe yuu should keep calling .. Good luck!