Back to school beauty checklist?

I'm making a checklist of things to do a week before school starts and I need more ideas.

This is what I have so far:

- whiten teeth

- paint nails

- pluck eyebrows

- lose about 5 pounds

- decide on outfit for 1st day

- dye hair

What else can I add? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Hey! I think it just really depends on how much you want to change and how much you are prepared to do.

I think a haircut always gives people a fresh look, however i don't recommend anything too extreme, many girls who go from long hair to really short hair often regret it, however on that note remember it is just hair, it will grow back, so be creative and have fun.

Maybe you should buy some new clothes, i always feel more confident in clothes that other people haven't seen before. I know it's often to expensive to afford even one new outfit from the stores, but why not thrift shop, if it embarrasses you, you don't have to tell people thats where you got the clothes from.

Other than that i think you have some really good ideas. I also think stocking up on really cute stationary is good. I don't know about you but i love looking cute at school and having cute school books and pencils ect is part of that. Just have fun and be yourself. Part of being a teen is finding out who you are and experimenting.

Good luck!

AG

You've got a good checklist so far. I would add:

-try out new makeup

-get a hair cut 9if not included when you dye your hair)

-try new styles

-get a pair fancy first day shoes and lazy day shoes

hope that helps! :)

• ?

dont wear your new clothes until everybody has already worn thier new clothes!! Then you pop out ur new clothes the second week hahaha buy plain white shirts to wear alone or layered with a cute jacket...makes your closet twice as big with versatile items!

Ummm...Makeup, waxing/shaving (Idk how old you are but I assume if you pluck your eyebrows then you do that too) and...yeah that's it basically. Good luck on your 1st day!

you have all indeed :P