?
Lv 7

Did you know they found travertine aragonite limestone on me, which is identical to Jerusalem tombs?

Joseph Kohlbeck from the Hercules Aerospace Company in Utah and Richard Levi-Setti of the Enrico Fermi Institute examined some dirt particles from the Shroud surface. The dirt was found to be travertine aragonite limestone.[94] Using a high-resolution microprobe, Levi-Setti and Kolbeck compared the spectra of samples taken from the Shroud with samples of limestone from ancient Jerusalem tombs. The chemical signatures of the Shroud samples and the tomb limestone were found identical except for minute fragments of cellulose linen fiber that could not be separated from the Shroud samples.[95]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shroud_of_Turin

Update:

Noah: So you quote an "art historian"? What would an "art historian" know about physics or chemistry?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I guess that solves everything, doesn't it?

So, now we know the Shroud is real. And based on the image on the Shroud, we know that Jesus would have been compeletely deformed....his skull so much so, that He was fuctionally retarded.

One arm would have been 30% longer than the other. The shoulders would have been hunched. He would have been over 6 feet tall, but extremely emaciated. And - as I said - his deformed skull would have been too small for normal human brain activity to be possible.

Kinda redefines the meaning of "the perfect human being", eh?

Source(s): An interesting thing though. Since the Shroud is real, and the Jesus of the Shroud would have had the cranial capacity of Homo Erectus, then the Shroud PROVES man evolved. Science has searched for the elusive "missing link" for years. Now here it is; the missing link between apes and man, turns out to be Jesus.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like the fact that you link to Wikipedia, where it directly states...

"This 13th to 14th century dating is much too recent for the shroud to have been associated with Jesus of Nazareth. The dating does however match the first appearance of the shroud in church history.[69] This dating is also slightly more recent than that estimated by art historian W.S.A. Dale, who postulated on artistic grounds that the shroud is an 11th-century icon made for use in worship services.[70]"

• 8 years ago

Yes.

Did you know that the radiocarbon dating proves that you are a fake? It does not matter how much evidence you have that you came from Israel, the fact that you are made of 11th century cloth and so must be a fake.

• 8 years ago

So, shroud, if you can talk and use the Internet, why don't you just cut the crap and tell us where you came from?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.