How can I be good when I have bad and good in my blood?

My mom is a good person. When she was little she did not have enough blood, so when she was 5, two people donated blood to her. She still doesn't know what personality they where, bad of good. My dad is a bad person when my sister was little, our dad shot birds(he still does) all the birds fell on her. Her whole childhood went like that. My dad also exploded toilets in he village. All that was inside the toilet flew on the people's crops all animals died at that place, and my dad just laughed. Please help me ,I want to be good, but mostly bad wins in me.

It's not your blood, there's good parts and bad parts in everyone. We just choose whether our not to use them. If you want to be abetter person. Just talk to someone about it, someone close to you that will listen. Sometimes it's hard to make the right decisions, that's life. You just have to believe in yourself, find the will to do what you want. It's your life, not your ma's or pa's. Hope I helped Alice :D

Source(s): Life

That's a spun out question.. I don't believe receiving blood donations will alter your personality...

• ?

This "blood" business is superstitious nonsense. Blood has nothing to do with goodness or badness.

Quote Albus Dumbledore:

'It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.'

meaning that it is your choice if you are good or bad, no blood can stop you being who you are.

Source(s): Harry potter and the chamber of secrets, JK Rowling

Okay so what 'bad' things have you done BB?

Source(s): TRUTHISKiss