.T. asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 8 years ago

Is this folliculitis or something in my labia?

so this is going to sound weird but I noticed a small pea-sized bump in my labia minora (the part where hair does NOT grow). it was painful when I wiped and I figured it would go away, but just to be safe, I checked it out at a clinic and the doctor said it's folliculitis. I'm confused because hair does not grow in this region but she insisted it was (she checked for syphilis and it was negative). she said she is sure it's not an std and repeatedly said folliculitis. since getting checked out, my area where the pea-sized bump is located, has actually swelled up a bit. The pain is relatively the same but I just don't know if the folliculitis is possible. The doc gave me antibiotics and she said I can just sit in lukewarm water for it to come to surface but I haven't tried that. I took one pill so far obviously not enough time has passed to see results. my question is 1. is this folliculitis (or is it possible) 2. if not, what is it?

Folliculitis Labia

• datta

Folliculitis On Labia

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

so this is going to sound weird but I noticed a small pea-sized bump in my labia minora (the part where hair does NOT grow). it was painful when I wiped and I figured it would go away, but just to be safe, I checked it out at a clinic and the doctor said it's folliculitis. I'm confused...

Source(s): folliculitis labia: https://biturl.im/NvX79

It is infection ,take medicines & try to get cure .If not then need to drain it.