Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Why does this girl talk crap about me?

This girl I hardly even know is talkin crap about me she had asked me out about a year ago and I rejected her and now out of no where she started talkin crap about me we have a class together and she try's to talk to me sometimes but I just give her short answers but what I don't get is why you gonna talk about me when you dont even know me

Is she a friendly person or only talks to you?

If she is a friendly person: Sounds like she's trying to be friendly to you, but you give her the cold shoulders. She might think you are being rude, thus crap talk

If she only talks to you: Sounds like she's trying to get to know you, but you still reject her with short answers plus you rejected her in the past will result in trash talk.

Source(s): Been there done that.

She's probably still upset. Don't worry she'll get over it and if she doesn't then you should confront her about it.