Will my girlfriend have sex with me?

Will my girlfriend have sex with me I have been going out with my girlfriend for 6 months now I only really see her in school I have only seen her 5 times out side school but i started to have a better relationship outside school with her.

I asked her If she would have sex with me and she said no shes not ready yet then I asked her will she ever have sex with me and she said she said she dont know. What does that mean would she change her mind later on in the relationship??? We are both 16

Favorite Answer

I think you are using her for sex, if she said no then that means no. You could always manipulate her but that would be a "dirty move" as many would say but i think manipulating her is the answer. Don't pressure her into it and she might reward you with sex.

well dude its coming across that you are only after one thing and that's sex. If that's true then you need to stop playing this girl, its not right. but if you genuinely like her then you need to make your relationship with her stronger. you need to meet more outside of school than you do in school, you need to actually get to know what she likes and who she its, you need to make her really like her. a girl isn't going to just sleep with you because you keep asking her, the best thing to do is not keep asking her as that will put her off. you need to work at the relationship and in time she will have sexual feelings for you that she wants to put in motion, but until then you can only show her that you're not just after the sex.

Source(s): experience

It's still kinda early and your still young. I'm not some old prude, I'm actually around your age and well it isn't an easy decision for girls. You don't really know her all that well since you guys don't hang out much outside school. Just give her time. Be together. Don't just jump to sex.

Stop pressuring her! And hang out with her more outside of school. Get to know her better and when she wants to have sex she will make a move.

She probably doesn't appreciate the pressure you're putting her under. You need to lay off talking about and asking her about sex all the time. Otherwise, she'll begin to think that's all you're interested in. In which case, yes she would probably change her mind about the relationship.

Source(s): I'm a female.

Your too young shes to young she already said no.You have seen her 5 times out of school and you are talking about sex

dear young sir

get a skate board

please study

learn how to be friends with a woman

learn about your self

stop perusing sex at this time in your life

you have all of your life to have sex

please wait a bit and spend more time developing otherwise

I waited ..........

Im glad I did

you cant get your youth back

its so young to have a condom mishap and be a dad

Why are you asking strangers a question that only your girlfriend knows the answer to. You'll just have to be patient and maybe she'll want to do it some time in the future.

Sounds like to me your just using her for sex. get to know her Better he likes dislikes. I am sure she fill like that why you have is for sex not as a person. Sex is what comes out of love and friend ship. Sex doesn't make friends ship or love.

at 16 you shouldn't rush into sex. take ur time, she wont have sex with u if ur 16...her maturity level is more like 20..so just be happy to be around her till you grow a little.

It means she has at some point seen you changing and your penis must be tiny. She is contemplating the odds that you are a grower and not a shower, but they are doubtful.