Kit Kat asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

For males only. At what age did you first masturbate and produce sperm. I was 12.?

I put the seman on a slide and saw the sperm running around under my microscope. I was only 12 and wondering about the rest of you.

Favorite Answer

I was 13 when I first masterbated, I remember it was late at night and I felt horny and started rubbing myself and had no idea that it was seman that I released. I panicked as I had no prior knowledge of this and it was never discussed at home. I went to wake up my mum and made some story up that I was asleep and all this white stuff came out from my dick. She paused and said not to worry about it and go to sleep. The next day I was still concerned and ironically during my health class we spoke about wet dreams and semen. I was so relieved that it was all ok and normal, that night I went for gold and masterbated away!!

About 12

It varies from person to person but the usual is around 13 to 14 when first semen is ejaculated and a year later when sperm is present in the semen. Some males may have sperm at 11 and semen at 10 years of age (unusual) and even more unusual if the boy has sperm at 10 and semen six to 12 months earlier. It is also unusual if the male does not have sperm in his semen by 15.

For the best answers, search on this site https://smarturl.im/aDUaW

Well I can remember humping the floor at age 4 (I know it was the year before I started kindergarten ) and shooting something , I did this many times and even in front of my family in front of the TV I didn't know what I was doing just that it felt real good , As for how much or any sperm I don't know , but I have been humping the floor ever since and both of us seem to be fine with that .

Source(s): Life .

I don't remember when I started to produce sperm but I know that I started masturbating when I was 14.

Well my first experience was at 11 i was showering and since i hit puberty us men all know during that stage you get random erections so i gained an erection in the shower and for some odd reason dont know why but i started rubbing and then when i realized it felt good i decided to finish showering and continue on the toilet when eventually i cummed but had no clue what happend because sex was never spoken to me in my house mainly because i am a current Christian as well as my family and like most Christian families are strict. So i couldnt like girls or nothing like that or talk about sex because then i would get in trouble so anyway after that i started secretly watching porn to jerk and thats my story.

Stop feeling guilty, ashamed or worried about your addiction to Porn, Masturbation, or other sexual behaviors.

Masturbation can be used in a positive, healthy way that improves your life. I'll show you how: http://masturbationcontrol.info/Sexual-Health-1011...

Masturbation and porn addictions lead to shame, guilt, and worry. All potentially disabling emotions. In fact, you probably feel a combination of these feelings right now. I know I did.

But the more I understood about why I was using porn and masturbation to hide from my problems, the closer I moved towards acting in a sexually healthy manner. I'll walk you through several exercises designed to help you understand yourself and how you came to have this addiction.

Right now, you are engaged in negative, probably compulsive masturbation. You are abusing your natural ability to enjoy your body. The Healthy Sexuality System will teach you how to comfortably change your negative masturbation practices into positive ones. We will help you rid yourself of your masturbation addiction, and allow you to still enjoy the benefits of positive, healthy masturbation.

The 6 simple steps I'm going to take you through to overcome your masturbation, porn, or other sexual addiction addiction – http://masturbationcontrol.info/Sexual-Health-1011...

• Tony

I had my first wet dream when I was 13 and I masturbated for the first time when I was 14.

I was 12---but I never looked at in under a microscope

• Bob

i was 13 a friend and i out hunting he showed me white stuff flying when he stroked back and forth quickly impressed me i was 12 first time i shot was at 13