Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 years ago

I'm getting my eyebrows waxed next week, does it hurt?

So I'm 16 and I'm getting my eyebrows waxed for the 1st time, and I would like you to give it a 1-10 on how painful it is. Thanks

Favorite Answer

I would say that the oain could be about a 4-6 depending on how YOU handle pain! You will feel a sting, which is only natural because you are ripping hair off of your face lol but it will literally last only 2 seconds. Before you know it, your pain will be gone, and your eyebrows will look fabulous. I'm 18, and I just started wazing my eyebrows a few years ago, and trust me, pain is not going to even be in your thoughts the next time you go to get them done, you'll just want them to look great again! lol Enjoy your new eyebrows

Source(s): I am an eyebrow queen!

6 1/2 . It leaves a red spot too. It doesn't hurt much after. Just then when it's all being pulled and maybe 7 seconds later . But it's all cool. Your eyebrows look great!

Source(s): Had my eyebrows done multiple times before

For the first time, maybe a 5. Honestly it only hurts for a split second. It's no big whoop. It barely hurts at all. Everyone has a different pain tolerance though. It won't hurt much at all, it's over in a minute anyway. No worries!

Source(s): Experience

5-6

It hurts the most the first time but it gets better when you kinda get used to it.

The pain doesn't last long and it's fast so it'll be over b4 u know it

6. Waxing is the best option getting them threaded is a 10

it depends on the person bc very little ppl say it hurts but a lot of ppl say its fine and its nothing. my first time it did not hurt. 1 being no pain and 10 being very pain full. i would give it a 1.

It's not painful you get used to it after getting it done a couple times

7, sometimes lower or higher depending on the person. Also, try not to move your face to much. Good luck (:

• ?

4.5 depending on how skilled the beautician is and your pain threshold. Really not bad at all, they also pluck to neaten it up which they do quickly and painlessly.