christians, do you believe there is a chance for me?

I am an atheist and i am also a nice guy. I believe you should treat others as you want to be treated. There are christians that I know that do and say awful things. do you think that in order to go to heaven you have to accept jesus? Is this good logic? cause there will be a lot of good people in hell who happened to be born in the wrong country or raised in the wrong faith. Christains, do you honestly believe this?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Arnie
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The mystery's of faith an GOD are beyond human comprehension. Faith concerns questions which cannot be settled by evidence.

How can the universe create itself out of nothingness?

Did it create itself?

If not, how did NOTHING create EVERYTHING? Doesn't it make more sense to assume that the existence of a Creation. Everything must have a beginning?

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.

~~~~~~~

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Actually none of us are "good" people... we all fail to reach God's standard. Heaven and Hell are very real places. Some people have been given real visions of heaven and/or hell or experienced one of them in near death experiences. These three videos show examples. The last link is a test you can do to see where you are currently headed.

Source(s)

Bill Wiese: Vision of Hell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0lOxNHzTDU

Youtube thumbnail

Dean Braxton: visit to heaven http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGQPQ2EJVyY

Youtube thumbnail

Ian McCormack: A look at Eternity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4lgvZ5MCZ4

Youtube thumbnail

How to know if you are on your way to heaven or hell http://www.needgod.com/

• 8 years ago

There is a chance for every person. Yes in order to go to Heaven you need to believe in God and repent for your sins. we can't say who is Hell that's not our place its Gods

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

bra, our God doesnt look on face, He looks in the heart, He knows all our being, thoughts and everything. you can be an evil christian too, but that doesnt saves you of course. But our God is ULTIMATE GOOD which is Jesus too. our Lord Jesus is PURE LOVE, so those seeking for the GOOD will not find anything else except our Lord. there is a chance for everyone our God is too merciful and we cant know the future nor a thing. GOD IS LOVE, pray for me

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

" christians, do you believe there is a chance for me? '

Apart from Christ there is no hope for any of us.

" do you think that in order to go to heaven you have to accept jesus? "

Yes.

John 6:44

New King James Version (NKJV)

44 No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

" There are christians that I know that do and say awful things. "

Not all who claim to be Christians are indeed Christians.

Also, we're not saved by being good, but by placing our faith in Christ.

Titus 3:5

5 not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

" Is this good logic? "

It doesn't have to be logical to be correct.

Proverbs 14:12

12 There is a way that seems right to a man,

But its end is the way of death.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sure! You know how Christianity works - kill all the people you want, accept Jesus before you die, and he's happy to have you in "heaven."

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i believe that demons protect heretics from sinning. why? because heresy is enough to go to hell. 19th ordeal proves it.

• 8 years ago

The Lord Jesus is the Door to heaven that "No one comes to the Father but by me". He is the one who paid the price for our sins. You read "As many as received Him to them gave He power to become the sons of God" John 1:12

Source(s): Gospel
  • God has grafted all of his children into the Tree of Life through his mercy so all are saved. We hope to see you in a Christian church someday so you may enjoy the one on one friendship that only those who worship Jesus Christ have.

Source(s): Apostle James the Greater
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

nice guys finish last

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.