I rec'd a text message from an 8 years old asking me for a picture of me lying down with my shirt off?

I am so mad. I found out it was my son's friend who accessed my cell phone number. I called the parent, the school and I am still mad. What would you do if you got the same message from an 8 year old little pervert?

• wizjp
    Favorite Answer

I'd place his phone in a spot where dialing it would be a problem. Then I'd call his phone company and advise them of the problem.

• Gene

I would send him a picture of a barbie like Skipper the young sister of barbie.She dont have any girl parts and the message would be kiss off you will never get a picture of girls who are older than you.This message>This is as close as your going to ever get to boobies with your approch.And leave it at that hell realize his mistake hes only a kid and trying to get kicks so send him a picture of somthing todally inocent and put that in the text and hell realize your not playing along

Source(s): Mother of 11 wife of one
  • keakar

so an 8 yr old thinks your a hot mom? whats the problem with that? get over it!

its not like he was hiding in your closet or digging in your underwear drawer!

he is an 8 yr old boy who can view all the porn he wants off the internet so take it as a weird compliment that he thinks more of you then all those other women he can see naked

You did the right thing not much you can really do he's only 8 boys do stupid things like that all the time

• .

Block his calls too.

I think you've already done your due diligence. Time to get over it.

Well I'm a guy so that would be pretty weird.

Loosen up lady, boys will be boys.

Source(s): I used to be one